About What the media has to say...
“I have had the pleasure of working with Beverley Cathcart-Ross over the past several years as producer on several audio CDs produced for Parenting Network. Beverley’s years of on-air appearances on radio and television have turned her into a pro. She is a natural in front of a microphone, whether speaking to a live audience or recording in a private studio. Her natural warmth and charisma make her immensely likeable. Her smile comes across in her voice, whether you can see her face or not. She is so knowledgeable and experienced on all matters related to parenting. Her comfort with the subject puts her at complete ease and makes an audience sit up and listen. I will admit to having attended more than one of Beverley’s parenting classes and can attest to her infectious presence. She warms up a crowd and inspires hope in even the most discouraged parent. The world needs more Beverley! ” - Gill Deacon, TV Celebrity, Journalist
“Beverley is a gem. She is articulate, smart and thoughtful. I’ve interviewed dozens of experts on a range of topics. I’m always listening for my ‘sound bite’ during a discussion. Beverley consistently makes my job easier since she has the ability to sum up a point in a clear and concise manner. She is extremely knowledgeable and I quickly grew to trust her advice. Beverley is warm and engaging but best of all, she has the ability to be relaxed and enjoy the process. I looked forward to our interviews since I could always count on a professional and successful outcome. ” - Karen Horsman, National Parenting Columnist for CBC
How to Book a Talk
For more information please call Beverley at 416-480-2499 or Doone at 416-944-0412.
About Our Talks
- They are tailored to suit your audience - whether parents of toddlers or teens
- For a School audience: They can complement a PTA meeting or a new parent night, or be the focus of an event. Fees can be covered by government education grants; or funded through the Parents Association, school budgets, or directly by the parents
- For a Corporation:The "Lunch and Learn" option is popular, as are before and after work programs.
- Presentations are 1-2 hours, including time for Q and A
- Promotional materials and comprehensive handouts are provided
Get Free with Newsletter