About School and Private Group Talks
“I loved your presentation to our anaphylaxis group. I'm not easily impressed, but I was very won over by your warmth and wisdom. You are a very gifted communicator. Much of what you said struck a chord with me, which hasn't really happened when I've read parenting books or heard parenting advice on TV. I have two kids, ages 6 and 4, and in the past month since the meeting, I've really been able to step back and take a new approach when dealing with our little conflicts, and I think we're all a little happier as a result of my change in attitude. I wish I could have you on speed dial to keep me focused!” - Rhonda Bell
“Beverley, it was truly a pleasure to finally host you at our school and for so many parents to discover your fantastic parenting tools and philosophy. Our turnout was wonderful — a direct testimony to the dynamic speaker & personality that you are. Our parent group was engaged, enlightened and inspired by your delightful, informative, interactive style!” - Norma Mozer
“The time I spent in your workshop was invaluable! I think parents should learn proper communication methods from the get-go thus creating a consistent parenting approach.” - Meredith Ashton
“Beverley, thank you for an insightful presentation! Parents and teachers thoroughly enjoyed the workshop on Instilling True Self-Esteem in Children. Everyone felt inspired by your presentation and found the approaches discussed to be practical. Thank you! ” - Central Montessori School, Toronto, Ontario
How to Book a Talk
For more information please call Beverley at 416-480-2499 or Doone at 416-944-0412.
About Our Talks
- They are tailored to suit your audience - whether parents of toddlers or teens
- For a School audience: They can complement a PTA meeting or a new parent night, or be the focus of an event. Fees can be covered by government education grants; or funded through the Parents Association, school budgets, or directly by the parents
- For a Corporation:The "Lunch and Learn" option is popular, as are before and after work programs.
- Presentations are 1-2 hours, including time for Q and A
- Promotional materials and comprehensive handouts are provided
Get Free with Newsletter