About Private Consultations
“It's day four of the new morning routine and Mike and I are thrilled with the results. Both our girls (9 & 7 years old) now have their own alarms and have embraced their new independence wholeheartedly. In fact, they are getting up 1/2 an hour earlier than they used to, are done and ready to go with some free time left to do homework or watch tv. They love it and I haven't had to tell them to hurry up or nag them to do anything! This is great progress. Thank you Beverley!” - Jerel Henry
“After our session, I responded to my son with a whole new mindset. We had a dramatically better day, and when incidents arose they calmed almost immediately rather than escalating. I feel so much better and so does he!” - Mandi
“Talking to you, Beverley, always gives me such renewed hope and faith that my hubbie and I can do this. You have such an incredible gift in your ability to constantly pull parents like me back from the brink of doom and gloom and empower us with skills and confidence to carry on. You’re like a chiropractor, re-aligning and re-adjusting so that I can see clearly again. In short, you are a goddess and I thank you so, so much for your help!” - Gill Deacon
“We can't believe the difference in our 9-year-old son! Initially he had such a low self-esteem and was crying many nights saying things like ‘I don't want to go to school, I am short, I am stupid, I'm not good at anything,’ etc. Now since we have been working with Beverley, he has done a complete 180! We learned valuable skills to help us parent better so that he could feel empowered and better able to handle his life.” - Tamara Blum and Richard Cohen
How to Book a Talk
For more information please call Beverley at 416-480-2499 or Doone at 416-944-0412.
About Our Talks
- They are tailored to suit your audience - whether parents of toddlers or teens
- For a School audience: They can complement a PTA meeting or a new parent night, or be the focus of an event. Fees can be covered by government education grants; or funded through the Parents Association, school budgets, or directly by the parents
- For a Corporation:The "Lunch and Learn" option is popular, as are before and after work programs.
- Presentations are 1-2 hours, including time for Q and A
- Promotional materials and comprehensive handouts are provided
Get Free with Newsletter