About the Audio CDs
“These CDs are absolutely jam-packed full of W.O.W. ("Words of Wisdom"). I will listen to them again and probably again after that!” - Irma Connell
“The CDs struck a chord with me: they are very insightful into the feelings of both the child and the parent, and gave very practical advice! A small investment for great gains in family life.” - Barbara Anderson
How to Book a Talk
For more information please call Beverley at 416-480-2499 or Doone at 416-944-0412.
About Our Talks
- They are tailored to suit your audience - whether parents of toddlers or teens
- For a School audience: They can complement a PTA meeting or a new parent night, or be the focus of an event. Fees can be covered by government education grants; or funded through the Parents Association, school budgets, or directly by the parents
- For a Corporation:The "Lunch and Learn" option is popular, as are before and after work programs.
- Presentations are 1-2 hours, including time for Q and A
- Promotional materials and comprehensive handouts are provided
Get Free with Newsletter