Learn at Home
Our Parenting Book
Audio Parenting Series
- Full Set of the Audio Parenting Series Includes all five recordings!
- Keeping the Peace How to work cooperatively with your child
- Self-Esteem Encouragement skills that bring out the best in you and your family
- Setting Limits Discipline that works. Clear and sensible approaches to negative behavior
- What's Your Style Parenting Styles: Too tough or too permissive?
- Who's the Boss Solutions for defiance, dawdling and other power struggles
Discipline that works. Clear and sensible approaches to negative behavior
This lively and informative download, from the best-selling Audio Parenting Series, will give you the skills and tools you need to be a better parent.
Thousands of families have found they can dramatically improve their level of family cooperation, respect and closeness thanks to the parenting skills they’ve learned from Beverley Cathcart-Ross and Gill Deacon.
This 2-CD set is packed with over 80 minutes of great ideas, practical examples, and the language so important to being a positive leader for your children.
Setting Limits - Discipline that works. Clear and sensible approaches to negative behavior
Historically, most parents equated discipline with punishment, the idea being that a misbehaving child must suffer to learn. Present-day parents see discipline in a different light.
On this recording, Beverley Cathcart-Ross will show how short-sighted punishment really is, and will help you navigate the alternatives to find a sensible approach to providing your children with effective, positive discipline.
- Welcome with Gill
- Punishment Is Worse Than Useless
- Special Guest Dr. Martin Nash
- Positive, Respectful Ways to Discipline
- The Magic Bullet
- Love, Respect and Faith – A New Lens
- Setting Limits and the Younger Child
- Six Tools for Better Limit Setting
- Survive the Testing Period
- Follow Through – A Critical Piece
- Let Nature Teach the Lesson
- When a Parent Needs to Step In
Choose Your Format
Listen on your iPod or computer! Receive your download within 48 hours of your order.
Prefer a hard copy version? We'll send via postal mail within 5 business days. Shipping and handling charges extra.
Includes tip sheets and comprehensive handouts.
What parents have to say...
“These CDs are absolutely jam-packed full of W.O.W. ("Words of Wisdom"). I will listen to them again and probably again after that!” Irma Connell
“The CDs struck a chord with me: they are very insightful into the feelings of both the child and the parent, and gave very practical advice! A small investment for great gains in family life.” Barbara Anderson