Learn at Home
Our Parenting Book
Audio Parenting Series
- Full Set of the Audio Parenting Series Includes all five recordings!
- Keeping the Peace How to work cooperatively with your child
- Self-Esteem Encouragement skills that bring out the best in you and your family
- Setting Limits Discipline that works. Clear and sensible approaches to negative behavior
- What's Your Style Parenting Styles: Too tough or too permissive?
- Who's the Boss Solutions for defiance, dawdling and other power struggles
Who's the Boss
Solutions for defiance, dawdling and other power struggles
This lively and informative download, from the best-selling Audio Parenting Series, will give you the skills and tools you need to be a better parent.
Thousands of families have found they can dramatically improve their level of cooperation, respect and closeness thanks to the parenting skills they’ve learned from Beverley Cathcart-Ross and Gill Deacon.
Packed with over 60 minutes of great ideas, practical examples and the language so important to being a positive leader for your children.
Who's the Boss - Solutions for defiance, dawdling and other power struggles
Learn the skills to recognize power struggles and sidestep them, and ways to help avoid them in the future!
You'll also be helping your children meet these three basic needs: a sense of belonging, personal power, and autonomy in their own lives. And they’ll learn the problem-solving and social skills so vital to success in life!
- Identifying a Power Struggle
- Examples of Power Struggles
- Power Struggles Role Play
- How Parents Unknowingly Fuel Power Struggles
- Let’s Hear What the Experts (Your Children) Have to Say
- Parenting Approaches
- Sharing Power with Your Child
- Top 10 Tools to Avoid Power Struggles
- Tone of Voice and Body Language
- Getting out of a Struggle Once You're In
- What to Do When It’s Your Partner’s Struggle
Prevention – Four Steps to Problem Solving
Plus a special track where children describe what motivates them to take on a parent!
Choose Your Format
Listen on your iPod or computer! Receive your download within 48 hours of your order.
Prefer a hard copy version? We'll send via postal mail within 5 business days. Shipping and handling charges extra.
Includes tip sheets and comprehensive handouts. Please note we are currently out of stock of this item in the CD format. The download version is available.
What parents have to say...
“These CDs are absolutely jam-packed full of W.O.W. ("Words of Wisdom"). I will listen to them again and probably again after that!” Irma Connell
“The CDs struck a chord with me: they are very insightful into the feelings of both the child and the parent, and gave very practical advice! A small investment for great gains in family life.” Barbara Anderson