Learn at Home
Our Parenting Book
Audio Parenting Series
- Full Set of the Audio Parenting Series Includes all five recordings!
- Keeping the Peace How to work cooperatively with your child
- Self-Esteem Encouragement skills that bring out the best in you and your family
- Setting Limits Discipline that works. Clear and sensible approaches to negative behavior
- What's Your Style Parenting Styles: Too tough or too permissive?
- Who's the Boss Solutions for defiance, dawdling and other power struggles
What's Your Style
Parenting Styles: Too tough or too permissive?
This lively and informative download, from the best-selling Audio Parenting Series, will give you the skills and tools you need to be a better parent.
Packed with over 60 minutes of great ideas, practical examples and the language so important to being a positive leader for your children.
What's your Style: Parenting Styles - Too tough or too permissive? Finding the best fit for your family
Your parenting style will influence your children's attitudes about themselves and their relationship with you and others for life. Learn when you’re being too tough or too permissive – and what to do about it!
Featuring Beverley Cathcart-Ross and special guest Georgine Nash.
Thousands of families have found they can dramatically improve their level of family cooperation, respect and closeness thanks to the parenting skills they’ve learned from Beverley Cathcart-Ross and Gill Deacon.
- How You Can Help Yourself
- Get Started Here
- How the Democratic Revolution Impacts Your Family
- Clarifying Your Goals for Your Children
- Parenting Styles: The Choice Is Yours
- Autocratic Parenting Toolkit
- The Perils of Power with Georgine Nash
- Autocratic Parenting – Discussion
- Permissive Parenting – Toolkit
- Permissive Parenting – Discussion
- Equal Rights in The Family with Georgine Nash
- Democratic Parenting – Toolkit
- Democratic Parenting – Discussion
- Re-thinking Punishment with Georgine Nash
- Invitation to Change
- Taking Your Next Steps
Choose Your Format
Listen on your iPod or computer! Receive your download within 48 hours of your order.
Prefer a hard copy version? We'll send via postal mail within 5 business days. Shipping and handling charges extra.
Includes tip sheets and comprehensive handouts.
What parents have to say...
“These CDs are absolutely jam-packed full of W.O.W. ("Words of Wisdom"). I will listen to them again and probably again after that!” Irma Connell
“The CDs struck a chord with me: they are very insightful into the feelings of both the child and the parent, and gave very practical advice! A small investment for great gains in family life.” Barbara Anderson