Learn at Home
Our Parenting Book
Audio Parenting Series
- Full Set of the Audio Parenting Series Includes all five recordings!
- Keeping the Peace How to work cooperatively with your child
- Self-Esteem Encouragement skills that bring out the best in you and your family
- Setting Limits Discipline that works. Clear and sensible approaches to negative behavior
- What's Your Style Parenting Styles: Too tough or too permissive?
- Who's the Boss Solutions for defiance, dawdling and other power struggles
Encouragement skills that bring out the best in you and your family
This lively and informative download, from the best-selling Audio Parenting Series, will give you the skills and tools you need to be a better parent.
Thousands of families have found they can dramatically improve the level of cooperation, respect and closeness in their families thanks to the parenting skills they’ve learned from Beverley Cathcart-Ross.
Packed with ideas, examples and the language so important to being a positive leader for your children.
Encouragement Skills: Helping a child’s self-esteem, confidence and the perils of praise
Learn to apply this single most important parenting skill and watch as your child gains the confidence and composure needed for real life situations.
- Getting Started
- Encouraging Words
- How We Unknowingly Discourage Our Children
- Voices of Encouragement
- Voices of Discouragement
- The Difference Between Praise and Encouragement
- Top 10 Encouragement Skills
- Learning from Mistakes
- Lighten Up with Humour
- The Importance of Focusing on Effort & Improvement
- Know Your Child's Strengths & Assets
- Become a Great Listener
- Show Your Children They're Valued & Appreciated
- Review Skills Learned
- Unconditional Love
- Respect for Self & Others
- Having Faith in Your Kids
Plus, a special track where children and parents describe the behaviours that encourage and discourage them...things we can all identify with, and learn from!
Choose Your Format
Listen on your iPod or computer! Receive your download within 48 hours of your order.
Prefer a hard copy version? We'll send via postal mail within 5 business days. Shipping and handling charges extra.
What parents have to say...
“These CDs are absolutely jam-packed full of W.O.W. ("Words of Wisdom"). I will listen to them again and probably again after that!” Irma Connell
“The CDs struck a chord with me: they are very insightful into the feelings of both the child and the parent, and gave very practical advice! A small investment for great gains in family life.” Barbara Anderson